- Last Update
- Post By
- : vandet
"When Brock's not lighting up the battle with rockets, he's lighting up the dance floor with his smooth moves."
Brock is a Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 1000 Trophies. He can put out major damage if his attacks are aimed carefully. His long-range rockets deal high damage in a small area on impact, but he has a long reload time. He also has low health, so he is best at supporting other Brawlers from behind.
Attack: Rockin' Rocket
"Brock lets fly with a single Rockin' Rocket that really goes the distance."
His attack is a long range missile that deals high damage in a small radius on impact. However, Brock's Attacks reload rather slowly and travel slowly as well.
Super: Rocket Rain
"Brock only wants to see you bathing in Rocket Rain: an explosive deluge that takes out enemies and obstacles."
When Brock's Super (Tab Yellow Button) is used he launches a volley of 9 rockets spread out over a large area, dealing heavy damage. These rockets can destroy obstacles. This attack's range is similar to that of Brock's main attack.
|Level||Damage per Rocket|
Star Power: Incendiary
"Brock's main attack rockets set the ground on fire on impact. Enemies in the area take 300 damage per second!"
Brock's rockets gain a unique and powerful ability called Incendiary. Incendiary does not affect Brock's Super.
- Try to know where the enemies are. His rockets are fairly slow and the enemy Brawlers will move out.
- Always stay behind your teammates because Brock has fairly low health but he is the best used for long-range support.
- Because of Brock's painfully slow reload time, it's important to make every shot count. Don't fire off all three rocket at once, since that will leave you completely defenseless.
- Use Brock's Super (Tap Yellow Button) whenever the opponents group up or one is hiding behind a wall.
- Use Brock's Super (Tab Yellow Button) to split up enemy team as them try to escape the rockets so that your team can easilykill them one-by-one.
Beach (80 Gems)
Boom Box (80 Gems)
Lion Dance (150 Gems)